Sergiu graduated from the Faculty of Physical Education and Sport at Babeș-Bolyai University in Cluj-Napoca, specializing in Kinesiotherapy and Special Motricity. Currently, he is pursuing a master’s degree in Kinesiotherapy for Musculoskeletal Disorders at the same university.
His passion and dedication for patient recovery, as well as his empathy towards patients, began during his undergraduate studies through participation in various long-term projects and volunteering activities. This includes nearly two years of volunteering at the Special School for the Visually Impaired in Cluj-Napoca and one year of volunteering at the Clinical Rehabilitation Hospital in the Neurology department.
He is eager to continue his development in the field of neurorehabilitation as well as rehabilitation for orthopedic and traumatic conditions.
- Neurological and orthopedic-traumatic rehabilitation for adults.
- Myofascial manipulation;
- Instrument-assisted manual therapy (IASTM);
- Cupping therapy;
- Medical flossing;
- Yumeiho Manual Therapy (Level I);
- Trigger point therapy;
- Kinesiotherapy for Parkinson’s disease;
- Cervical and lumbar spine rehabilitation;
- Sciatica nerve syndrome rehabilitation;
- Lymphedema management;
- Manual lymphatic drainage.